- - Officer at DSPD: witnessed firsthand our 911 welfare call that 3 helpless children were alone and upon witnessing the squalor the children were living in, called Winston Co DHR, yet he never arrested Melissa.
- Winston Co. DHR Supervisor: Arrived at the trailer after the officer called for assistance and also witnessed the squalor and that all 3 children were alone. Told Jonathan to come get Armida, only to suddenly change her mind once Melissa arrived on the scene. After Melissa arrived, the sex abuse claim materialized.
- Winston Co DHR Case Worker: Told Jonathan that Melissa was being investigated and that she “couldn't believe Melissa wasn't arrested” however, it was Jonathan that was investigated and arrested while Melissa never was.
- Owen's House, Forensic Interviewer: Melissa drove Armida to meet the interviewer (at least an hour drive which would give Melissa more time to "coach" Armida). Presently it is “widely known” that Owen's House does not follow protocols for forensic interviews set by:
-National Center for the Prosecution of Child Abuse
-American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
-National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
-National Child Protection Training Center
These four places created an adopted protocol that, when watching the videotaped interview, one can clearly see and hear, was not followed. Aside from this, Jonathan has personally met with another inmate who is going through the exact same situation as him (scornful ex-wife who coerced his daughter to falsely accuse him of sex abuse) and the Owen's House interview of that inmate's daughter is simply revolting in the way it was conducted. Above this, Owen's House is named after the DA of the county and is funded by the the DA's office, which clearly shows bias against the accused.
Imagine if this was your husband, father, uncle, brother, son. We plead anyone reading this to please help. Today, your words, your voice, your action, could make a change. In conclusion, here are some thoughts to ponder:
- Armida was never taken to a hospital for a medical exam
- Armida was interviewed by Owen's House only, she was never taken to the children's hospital, where an exam and forensic interview would have been conducted according to proper protocol.
- Armida's mother, was the one who brought her to Owen's House for the interview, and had been staying with the children since the night they were sent to live at their grandmother's. This gave her ample time to work on her story with Armida as the interview was conducted days after the incident
- Despite all items confiscated, not a single inappropriate picture or video was ever found. There was no physical proof to back up any of the allegations made, and no allegations had ever been made prior to 9/2 when we finally called the police due to Melissa's gross neglect.
- Upon his arrest, the investigator who brought Jonathan to jail aggressively stated “what have you done to your daughter? She is terrified of you!” yet, looking at the phone logs, if she was terrified of him why did she call/text him multiple times? Looking at pictures, why was she always hugging him and smiling? Looking at her drawings, why did she always draw us as a family?